Leather Padded Lunging Lunge Cavesson Brown Full Cob
Style: Leather Cavesson
Size: Full & Cob
- Innovative German design which addresses the comfort issues caused by traditional cumbersome lunge cavessons
- Integral high shock absorption properties for comfort while on the lunge - padded headpiece with noseband strap passing over the headpiece to alleviate uncomfortable pressure in the poll region.
- Bit straps for bit attachment is NOT SUPPLIED.
- Quality leather, best workmanship and comfortable wear.
- Perfect attachment possibilities. Can be used with or without a bit.
- Padded to protect the sensitive bridge. Stainless steel fittings. Bit not included.
- Indispensable for training and schooling of young horses and for daily lunge work. It is gentle on the horse's sensitive mouth.
- The softly padded noseband should be buckled in the same way as a regular noseband. The rings offer versatile possibilities to attach lunge reins or reins.
- Sympathetically designed to protect sensitive areas of the head
- Wide fitting headpiece and noseband
- Buckle trigger clip fittings for greater choice in fitting
- Noseband rings fitted on top and sides for precision